RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, September 06, 2008



Eye e City 2007

I participated in Eye e City 2007 but my participation was very different from the rest becoz I was going to Jb on that day afternoon and I had to hand up the photos 1 day later which I couldnt becoz I won't be in town.

For the uninitiated, Eye e city is a photo challenge that is held on the last day of the year usually to recall on the year that was going to pass and the year tt is about to come. The photos that are selected are den put on exhibition and on a book (mine is on the book and exhibition this year, more of that later)

Anyway, yes. So, I was going to hand up the submissions late, going to shoot for only morning till early afternoon and I had to cut my hair. (tts where e photo above came from) Not only that but I also forgot abt the selection day where we get to select photos to be used for the exhibition. I didnt go and I guess some kind soul selected the photos for me (thanks!). And wa la. 3 months later, I get an email that gets me all thrilled abt my photos got into the book!! Hehehe. It was really so unexpected looking at all the things that lead to the exhibition. I can only say I was lucky. Really lucky.

Eng Hong, Yaohui, Aloysius, Mei yun, Desmond and Weijie glad to have seen u all at the book launch really hope to see u guys soon. Keep shooting! :)

Details of the on going exhibition:

06.09.2008 - 18.10.2008
Singapore Management University (SMU)
Lee Kong Chian School of Business Atrium

25.11.2008 - 18.12.2008
Woodlands Regional Library

20.12.2008 - 01.01.2009
Bras Basah Complex Foyer

If u are interested in participating in this years' Eye e City 2008
Registration is on 30.12.2008 at Bras Basah Complex :)


These are some of my photos from my film. It was very exciting seeing my roll of film for the 1st time today. The others would have seen theirs during the selections. Enjoy. :)




*Selected for exhibition















Sitting still, unmoved.











En route to JB

Good bye

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels