RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Wednesday, November 05, 2003


Leaving on e 13th for Thailand. Feel like so much I haven done yet. But den again I am going going for 2 weeks. Juz hope our very extra OC wont make us do double jobs like he always does. E best thing is i can skip ippt for 2 weeks more. Dont have e drive to train or e determination to cross e finishline faster den anyone. Feel I have proven myself dont have to try so hard. But if I dont i have to run a zillion times until i can. I can i used to. I used to love running now i hate it to e core. Pple change.
Some things never change, Some things do. -Matrix

Haven riden my bike for weeks now. Its rusting. My chain keeps getting sucked. Help!!! Hmmm. Yesterdae went to Seng Chu Heng. Guess who i saw. Yan!! Yan used to e mechanic from dirtwerks. I used to patron tt shop alot. Den he went to help out at e bike shop outside church. Remember e bike i rode n posted its pics on my blog tts his. Chatted for a while, poor thing from holland have to travel to tampines. Tink he's a aprentice coz they made him paint e backgate.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels