RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, November 08, 2003


Went out wif my brother!!!
I went out with my bro!! E first time in years!! This afternoon after reaching home, he told me he wanted cut his hair. I went to e salon with him as I need to cut my hair too coz of the thailand trip dont wanna trap too much heat but mostly coz RSM has been pressing us to. Anyway we hopped into his car waited outside e salon for half an hour, b4 e hairdresser came to serve us. We chatted a little, i brought home e tot Uni life is fun why waste my last years of study becoz of money n reject hostel life??
I wanted to cut spiked hair style. Watching my hair fall n get shorter n shorter isnt too fun. Well for ur info, its my first time going to a barber besides e one in my camp. U ask her cut wat style she wont understand seems e same to her hehe~. Anyway ya my mum usually cuts my hair. E hairdresser did a good job but it was hard figuring out wat he was trying to do until he finishes. Some wat like a piece of art.
After tt we headed e Far East as my bro wanted to get a crumpler bag. Seedy 3 e model..so cool black in colour. He used my Get a Life card added 8 bucks to my credit. Need 3 more dollars n i will draw even with e cost of e card. Anyone need to get anything from 77 street??.
Shopped ard n changed money for my thailand trip.
After tt we headed to Clementi to buy game n he bought a neverwinter nights expansion set. after tt we went home to pick up our parents for dinner at Soup Restaurant. My mum's birthdae dinner. Soup Restaurant's food is terrific. Like wat my bro says common but delicious. It is very very hao ci.
My mum wanted to get a shaver for stitch so went to e pet shop. We took some time looking at e doggies they had there. They had boston terrier, border collie, corgi, papillion chihuahua, silky terrier, lazy jack russell, cocker spaniel n a super fluffy pomerian. Left empty handed as there werent enough choices. Tt sums up my day todae. Didnt go for cell or rockclimbing coz i didnt wanna feel anymore cramped up e way i felt tis week when everything juz suddenly comes flying our way. =)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels