RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Wednesday, November 12, 2003


Suddenly interested in bmx riding. Tink i giving up hope on doing street on a mountain bike. Feel its so bulky like my body frame so big n hard to whip ard. Haven achieved much besides pogo n a little tackstands. E bmx having a small frame size ncompared to my body size. Its alot easier to flick n to jump ard. My interest for cycling doesnt come from tour de france or e tiring circuit training up n down bt hill thought they are all very inspiring to me. It was X-games tt got me interested in cycling. With its flatland bmx n street bmx competitions. E big air..e cool grinds n stalls n tricks. E flatland tricks tt really amazed me. Tts also why i like inline skating coz of aggressive inline..also showed in e x-games. N who can ever forget skateboarding. Tony Hawks was at his prime at tt time. Remember he did a 960degree tailgrab to beat e record if i am not wrong. Haha..excuses excuses. Nothing comes without practice. They can do it with their bmx i can attempt to on my bicycle. Well, maybe after a few years..advised my cycling karkey not to get another bicycle. Not worth it. One is enough. No one is usually satified with wat they have. =)
My next investment a pair of gloves..haha..n better brakes.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels