RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, November 08, 2003


Riding back on a taxi with Joseph n ziJun n Ronson. I suddenly remembered how my guitar "Jasmine" came in my life. One fateful Chinese New Year, my brother after doing lotsa research decided to buy a Takamine Jasmine from Davis guitar i tink. After collecting e guitar, he went down to my cousin's house for family reunion. Left e guitar with me as he hurried to join my elder cousins. He told me to leave it somewhere. I left it leaning against e wall n went off doing my stuff. It dropped on e floor n e neck was broken into two i wasnt aware. Until after e whole thing, my bro realised it was broken when he took it out. He was heartbroken n very angry at me but he didnt scold me. I could see e fury in his eyes. My uncle conpensated him but giving him money to buy a new one. He bought exactly e same one. Bro was okno major money losses. After playing for a few years he gave up playing guitar n now puts alot of energy on soccer. E guitar is now in my room. Rusting n rotting. Hehe~ Lotsa scratches on e pick area coz of kor kor. Alot of others becoz of me, I usually put it on a stand beside my bed n in e morning i accidentally kick it or knock it off while sleeping. But I like this guitar. So nice polished black, with jasmine on its machine head n clear crisp sounds from its sound hole. It beats any Yamaha hands down. N wats best it looks like e guitar Bon Jovi brings for his concerts. Its juz a different model same brand. =)

Juz took my basic theory again...yesterdae. Got 4 mistakes already tink I m gonna fail again. I hope not, but i feel alot more confident of passing then e previous. My frens gave me lotsa advice. Each gave alot of advice n tips while i was studying in bunk. My mind was divided learning french from a coursebook i found in e office with cd n basic theory. Wahzz...french very hard to learn...really very difficult.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels