RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, November 01, 2003


Not in e mood to do anything.
Juz now was trying to practise my trials riding gave up within 20 mins. Was trying to jump from one end of e court to e other. Still not jump far n dont have e stamina to jump repeatly. Wat's worse is e bike is now very heavy coz i changed to a heavier handlebars n tires. More control but less snappy. Haizz.. How to jump up stair when i cant even get e basics ritez? Tot i was going somewhere, feel like i starting from square 1 again. Dont have e heart to practise, need inspiration.

I have a jump on mondae.
Combat jump. Jump with my pack n sbo. Very heavy. Tts not wat i am afraid of, I am afraid of landing wrongly. The last time I jumped i landed on my butt, coz my knees gave in n i fell sideways. Tink i didnt lock my kneees tight enough. Scared of looking out of e jump door. N tinking I cant control what happens next besides looking out for each other n trying to land properly. Unlike our 1st few jumps, we were not afraid but u grow more n more afraid when u dont practise jumping for a long time n when slowly ur fren's stories of how they got injuried seep slowly into ur brain. U tink gosh! i may die there. Break a hand or leg. E perils of jump abound from twists to collisions to bad landings. Maybe I should close my eyes lock my knees tight n land. Tt way i wont reach for e ground n risk a toe injury n probably can land properly. Wish me luck!!. Can feel abit of how terminally ill pple may feel when e doc diagnosed them with e diease. I haven done many things, i am not done, not so soon...not so soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels