RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Tuesday, November 11, 2003


Lessons in french:
Bojour- Good morning or Good day
Monsieur-Mr
Madamesoille(cant remember how to spell)- Miss
Madame-Mrs
Au Revoir- Good Bye
Comment Allez-Vous-How was ur dae?
Et Vous- n u??
tres bien, merci (very well. thank u)
Donnez- give
moi- me
parlez lentement- speak slowly
huit- eight
bonne nuit- good night
bonsoir- good evening
joli-pretty
papier-paper
homme- man
hmm..cant remember e book's back in camp..haha..free french lessons found in in e ps bunk n noone wanted it. Quite interesting but very hard to learn especially since its so similar to english but pronounced differently. E pronouniations are many exceptions..cheem..
Got an off dae tomolo. Dont noe wat to do. Got nothing to do todae. Juz lazing ard..Writing my blog..filling up some quiz or questionaires on friendster. Wat to do?? Where to go??.. I dont noe...E roads are wet, dont feel like cycling. REad...hmmm...i got some books to read...



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels