RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Monday, June 30, 2003

.."Individual beauty from
Thoughtful children, and the grave
Proves the child ephemeral:
But in my arms till break of day
Let the living creature lie,
Mortal, guilty, but to me
The entirely beautiful"....-Lullaby
by W. H. Auden

.."I love thee, as I love the last
Rich smile of fading day,
Which lingereth, like the look we cast,
On rapture pass'd away.
I love thee as I love the tone
Of some soft-breathing flute
Whose soul is wak'd for me alone,
When all beside is mute"...I Love Thee
by Eliza Acton, 1799-1859.

Eh..dont stare at me..found it in my favourite folders..
either my bro's or his gf..some of the poems are really
sweet..some r weird n others are very difficult to understand..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol cod overnight buy tramadol sr 100 mg - buy tramadol online saturday delivery

Blog Archive

Labels