RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, June 29, 2003

Ndp REhearsal
Hot day for rehearsal todae...still thinking of wat the pple up e the grandstand will say.
.stupid idiots(the things we have to do seem very dumb compared to the ever favoured Guard of Honour..they always leave
early n have e shortest time on the parade..Really dont like burning my SAturdaes for the rehearsal..Mondae compensations
usually are very boring..Back to e parade we have to sing a stupid song marching in, chant a cheer, n most importantly wear a
helmet..every rehearsal inflicts pain on my skull due to the stupid helmet..arrrgghhh..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels