RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Monday, June 23, 2003

Cycled todae..Went to Sentosa..YEA!!!..hehe...tried out e Subaru challenge super difficult..fell down 2 times causing my dropout to bend had to fix it at Chinatown..12 bucks manzz fell down trying a sharp turn going down a steep slope..the rear wheel skidded out n i fell..rolled over a few times but was not hurt xcept for some scratches on my leg...Went down a series of flight of stairs at Camp laguna..cool...But by e time i went back was too tired travelling..esp since it was gonna rain so cold..every time the cold wind blew at my tired thighs felt like giving up..HAd to drink lotsa water n sweets to help endure e pain...But a great day still..no rain n the beach was crowded wif students n freshies having their orietation camp my turn next..whoa!!..ORD lorZZzz...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels