RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, June 29, 2003

Sars Joke in the Office



The Managing Director of a company wanted to find out how
assertive and
decisive his group of managers were.

He called them into the conference room and said:
"Those of you who are dominated by your wife, stand on my
left.
Those of you who are not dominated by your wife, stand on my right."

After some hesitation and a lot of eyeing one another, all
the managers moved to MD's left, except for one who moved to the right and
two who remaining standing in the middle.

MD: "Now I know that a lot of my managers are honest,
irrespective oftheir other qualities. May I ask our two colleagues why they are
standing in the middle? Are you undecided, as usual?"

Manager 1: "No, but my wife always tells me to avoid taking sides
in the office and be neutral in everything."
Manager 2: "My wife tells me not to take any decision without
first asking her on the phone."

MD: "At least I have one manager who has his head screwed on
right.
Marko, tell them how to be a real man."
Marko: "My wife tells me not to go into any crowd until this
Sars thing is over."

"Some say leh some say lah
Spread kaya dont spread sars.."



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels