RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, June 21, 2003

Cant lose u- Caedmon's call

So ure gone
But i noe ure not so far away
Ure a call on a phone
Or a ride on a plane
But now it juz isnt e same
Ya well...

Tts ok
Coz I was nv home anyway
So everyone's evolving
And i am juz the same
As i was ten years ago

Ya i dont noe
Maybe the simple life is more the way to go
But then again
Im mostly all alone

Coz I am losing everyone
But I noe I cant lose u
And maybe my time will come
For i noe I cant lose u

The older I get
The more the life is making sense
And its similar to traffic or being President
Coz Im not the one in control
U rather hold...
I am juz a hammer helping to nail the future down
Its getting hard
To watch my friends leave town


Bridge:
Maybe I miss the nose ride on my face(Not too sure)
Juz past it
And maybe I have e gift that everyone speaks so high of
Funny how noone wants it

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels