RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Wednesday, January 21, 2004


Been watching Tian Long Pa Bu in the rec room. I realised e
character Mu Xiao Jie looks like my crush in secondary school.
No not in my secondary but the girl I see on the bus everyday. Has the
same face size, small nose and small mouth. Dont noe wat attracted me
to her. Everyday I would hope to see her board the bus. I usually sit on
the upper deck and she chooses to sit on e lower one. One period I sat at
the lower decker just to see her. But I always fall asleep soon after so I
thought It was a bad idea and went back to sit on the comfy upper deck
again. Admire her from afar...
She's like one year younger then me and we live close by. I didnt really get to see
her after secondary 2 the last time I did was during some prize presentation of
some edusave or bursary at the committee centre. She was in the same row as me
and was right behind me. But I guess she didnt seem to recognise me. After all it was
I notice her and not the other way round.
Well the girl in the serial really reminded me of her.




No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels