RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, January 24, 2004


Watched a gruelling duel between Henman n
Canas just now at Pastor Fuman's place. A whole
5 hours ++ worth of good tennis. Both opponents
in top form. I was wondering while watching if I wasnt
there I wont even bother abt watching the match. I probably
missed one of the best games I have seen in years. 5 hours
could be spent sleeping, studying, daydreaming. 5 hours to
someone else eg doing duty, or something boring can pass
very slowly. Time doesnt go faster or slower. Its all in e mind.
Dont noe wat I driving at but ya..time passes in differnet ways
to different pple.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels