RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, January 24, 2004


Just found out abt this website. www.offstone.com
Its like a gathering place for enthu photographers in the
country. I was shocked at how many pple giving opinions
n advice there. The things they talk abt are not even my level.
I noe point n snap photography is on e rise but I didnt realise tt
there were so many pple tt take photography seriously. Looks I
have to buck up if I wanna be successful in this area. I need help!!
I dont noe how to fully utilie my flash and my viewfinder. Irritating coz the
viewfinder is like a rangfinder's its on top of the lens. So not very sure if u
cropped of the head of ur subject if u take too high. Hmmm...practise practise.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels