RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Thursday, January 01, 2004


Going for New year day's prayer meeting was a good idea. Made me
think of alot of things I usually just put aside. Things I put over God..Its
easy to say put God first. But can u?? When monday comes and u feel alone
against the world. Like there's no one who's going through the same
situation or anyone willing to stretch their hands to help u thru. Prayers
for others friends, family, church ministries, harvesters in the field..blah
blah..The world does not evolve ard u. We are a community, oh-han-nah -family..no one gets left behind or forgotten :) We are a family, supporting and
encouraging each other.
Sometimes feel I am so dumb. Why do I always look at e short term goals
n not the long term implications??..When I watched LOTR yesterdae. The
one thing that I brought away was not only friendship, fellowship..blah
blahz..wat Pee says.. But I could see e drive, e goal, e hope in the eyes
of the charactors. Failure may seem to be at e door but fear not, for all
hope isnt lost. The purpose driven actions, they know what they want.
Things may happen, loved ones lost, hearts broken but the vision of a
tomorrow without evil is so strong in them. Wat drives me??..As I face
tomorrow, will I yield to God's will or crumble. Godlum desired e ring( short term)
in turn it destroyed him..his sanity, humanity(long term)..Haha..juz tot of this..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels