RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, January 04, 2004


Yesterdae. Mcf dinner.
Saw some of the people who faciliated the mcf camp i went for. Haha..tt time I was so dumb I didnt even noe tt a colonel is so high up in rank. I tot it was only a small fry haha. Saw my ex-oc, n 2 other ocs of diff. coys. I saw them last year also but I wonder why they were there. Something e speaker said tt really caught me. He said tt the old testament is a book of grace. N he quoted e eg of Adam n Eve. "You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die." But they didnt die becoz of grace. =)

Today power session was really power. Uncle Richard shared abt the convenant. The convenant with Noah. Den the convenant with Abraham. Den abt the 10 commandments. Den Christ who came down to be tt one sacrifice for all sins.
The tough part was all e questions Uncle Richard posted. It made us think so much we exhausted after the first few.
Namely:
Why did God choose Noah?
Why did God make a convenant with Noah? God is so powerful why did he have to promise Noah not to flood e earth again??
Why Abraham??.
Why did God make a convenant with Abraham??
hmm..e others i forgot liaozz...-these answers are not hard answer but e subsequent qns he asked made it hard. N i am very tired. I cant tink now.
Sometimes I take a peek at wat the power kids are doing during service. Wonder how much actually goes it. Like in reading e bible. The verse to be read can be repeated so many times n they still dont noe which verse or where its at. =|
Hmm...maybe time will change them..hopefully.


Looking at greenery can help with stress..Haizz..dont noe why e petals abit blur..anyway God bless..




No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels