RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Thursday, January 22, 2004




This is the Chapel tt was featured on M1's newest advert. The one on the no of
hours in one person's life. The poor bridegroom waiting for his late bride who is
stuck in a traffic jam. Rings a bell??...No??..Anyway this was my school chapel,
used to go for mass there because tho I am not Catholic, I choose Christianity
for my religious moral edu. Though I only attended very little masses. The masses
there kinda shaped who I m. Stepping in, u feel the warm rays of light bursting thru
the blue stained glass portrait of Jesus on the cross. A blue hue because of the light.
Its all quiet. Everyone in a solemn mood.
One of my favourite places...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels