RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Friday, January 16, 2004


Juz watched Naked Ambition with my camp mates b4 heading back home.
The show is very sex orientated but I felt its message of friendship of
brotherhood was so much stronger. On my way back home I was thinking
of the many friendships tt blossomed in my life but I just let them slip away.
Especially in transitions periods like from primary to secondary to jc to ns.
It may not be too late but I just dont know where to start. Being the quiet n
not very chatty me. I bet I cant hold a conversation with them that will last more
than 2 minutes.
Haizz..maybe I m just tired. I realise I return home full of feelings everytime I
head home from outside especially when its quite late. Not towards anyone or anything
in particular. Maybe e silence triggers these feelings. I just cant explain. Blues i guess..
midnight blues if there's such a thing.



Nothing compares to you- Stereophonics

It's been seven hours and fifteen days
Since you took your love away
I go out every night and sleep all day
Since you took your love away
Since you been gone I can do whatever I want
I can see whomever I choose
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant
But nothing
I said nothing can take away these blues,
'Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to you

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling
Tell me baby where did I go wrong?
I could put my arms around every girl I see
But they'd only remind me of you
went to the doctor guess what he told me
Guess what he told me?
He said, boy, you better have fun
No matter what you do
But he's a fool ...
'Cause nothing compares ...
Nothing compares to you ...

All the flowers that you planted, mama
In the back yard
All died when you went away
I know that living with you baby was sometimes hard
But I'm willing to give it another try
'Cause nothing compares ...
Nothing compares to you ...








No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels