RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Discouraged

Should be the word to describe my feelings
over the past few days ever since Saturday's
physics paper. Was reminded of this verse
when tinking thru wat was discussed during
power tis afternoon. A verse Ps Fu-man left
with me many years back.

9 This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth,
but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may
be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for
10 then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will
have success. 9 "Have I not commanded you? Be 11 strong and
courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your
God is with you wherever you go."

NIV says discouraged, NKJV says dismayed.
Dismay no further for the Lord your God is with you
wherever you go.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels