RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Hmm...yes!!...Finally finished the stupid online
e-beam experiemnt. super irritating la. Keep
crashing den got special technique to pick up
the weight. Would rather do it hands on lorz.
Its so so much easier. Dotzz...super frustrated,
luckily iys over. Left with the discussions. Wat a
dumb program!.

Time seems to be running out for me. Dont buck up
and I tink i really will have no honours to mention.
I really dont feel like studying and haven been paying
full attention in lectures and tutorials. Alot of times I
cant understand wat the teacher assistants are saying.
Their accent sometimes too strong. Or I scribble notes
which I cant read after awhile. My lowest pt of my
educational life. I hope for the best. Resolved to
study hard from now but its abit late.

I am juz glad my parents are very supportive not jus
with my studies but also my other interests, thank God
for them. Encouraging me all the way. And stitch, she cried when
I came back. Tries to cuddle close to me aaahh..so sweet.
Miss my family and doggie. Gonna stay in hawll to mug these
coming weeks. haizz...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels