RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Physics Paper!

Wahzz...all tt I practices had for
those difficult derivations dint come out.
The topics tt came out were those tt were shaky for me.
Alot of explanation some more. Smoke my way through.
Tinking of whether i should stick to engin.
If I cant beat the rest wat's pt??.
But I am thankful tt I was very calm. Even though
I forgot some of the formulaes tt came out.
Physics should really have a help sheet lor.
Memorising all tt is cRAzY!!.
Juz praying for a pass.
I will be super happy..

My cap score how??.
Tink I can forget abt honours already.
Feel small when Im with my frens all of their cap
scores at least a 3...
Starting to feel like my SJI days again where I
was always amongst the last in class during
sec1 and sec2( last time I juz flip thru the textbook and
say I finish studying liaozz..hehe..1 glance. Siao one).
I m glad I m understanding the topics alot more.
I actually understood mostof my physics notes the
past few days tt I have beenstudying. Its interesting
but It cant sustain my interest.
Work hard but not doing well. Something's wrong with the
equation.

Really feeling very disheartened now. Should I make tt switch?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels