RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, April 10, 2005

I got my guitar fixed. Dont noe wat the previous owner did to e settings.
All wrong, luckily I met Malcolm. I tink its a blessing in disguise.
Now the action is low and very playing. The new strings and nice and
tight but still tink i wan a more darker sound.

Here got the story.
I left my guitar to Davis to fix the action and went down to
luthermusic to try out the TRB bass, their top level guitar.
I met this guy named Eugene as he was a bassist we
chatted abt basses and all. Walking ard the area,
he met his lost time no see friend, Malcolm who is a
fellow chirstian and also a luther. Den another fren of
theirs came along. They were old time jamming pals and
we sat down together to drink kopi and discuss abt guitars.
Well, i was lost. Did not noe what they were talking abt.
Anyway den davis called to tell me tt my guit was ready.
Den we all went down together. Malcolm when at BK asked
me to show him my guitar, when I took it out.
He told me all tt was all wrong. E fretboard, saddle, pickups..
woahzz..He tot for a while asked me if I wanted it fixed on
tt very day. Of course I wanted to. He promised tt it will play like a dream.
Trusted him as he was a very well known luther in the local and international
scene. Well, I went down to his place to watch. After all tt tuning and all.
It really plays like a dream..Juztt I would like a darker sound tt
is done but changing e strings.
Yay...finally..
Even more angry with e previous owner.
Irresponsible. Nv set up the bass properly.
Plain lazy, mistreat the guitar caused its
scars..=(

Thankful I could find this help or i would be
so clueless tt my fretboard actualy was causing e action to
be so high.
Thank e Lord for a nice brother in Christ and a helpful
and ever ready to serve.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels