RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Holidays!!!

Haha...1 and a half more weeks to holidays! Yea!!
Sad thing is my holidays will be bunt by holiday
committes in hall and also in Chem n Envir eng
orientation camp, hopefully can join the skool's
softball team, reservist, and I tink helping out in
montage stuff. Den if next year I am staying I
will be joining orientation for hall. So like 2
consecutive years of 3mths holidays burnt.
Still got my driving if i still wanna take it.
No money liaoz. I tink i really shouldnt take
it up again until i got enough money.
2 failures expensive man.

Juz now my fren mentioned my vocation in the
army, den my female frens laughed in disbelief.
Haiyazz..weird le. For guys they will look at u in
a diff. light but gers usually will not believe.
A thing of the past. Though the pride is still
in my heart not reflected or displayed outwardly.
Too out of shape to prove it anyway.

Anyway gotta mug hard soon,
study hard now, play harder later.
That's how the equation works.
If only I can hold true to it....

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels