RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hmmm..

3 more days to freedom!!
Will have so much of it I think I will
be sick of it and wanna go back to skool?
Nah..tt will nv happen haha..
Cant seem to focus on my studies.
Keep thinking of wat to do during the
holidays, wat songs to learn next, wat .
2 more papers! I will done 3 days
from now.

But willl miss the pple in hall. These few months
spent many nites together doing funny things,
like playing monkey using a frisbee, eating supper,
trying to wake each other up. All e late nights spent
chatting or watching tv....Hmmm..

Now I miss my family. Haven been home for 3 weeks and
counting. Ggoing back only on Sunday but I tink I will reach
home late. Wanna play!!

Come out and play!..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels