RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Was talking one of the ger in my block. She was
complaining how her fellow tutorial classmate
tot that she was from China. Embarassed she
ran away from the conversation. Then, I mentioned
that I have been getting "Are U Malaysian?" The entire
week. And she was like "oh ya u do". Heartbroken.
She said I got the boy next door look, like kampong
kid. But nvm at least she say I look like the boy next door
hehe.

To clear the air, i am not malaysian. Nieither are
my parents and we dont have any relatives from Malaysia.
I am Singaporean and can count (with my fingers and toes)
the no of times I have actually been to Malaysia.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels