RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Blahz blahzz..adventure is almost over..spend abt 56bucks on e headset
n e mechanic services..so dumb..Patrick wanna give me onez but i pai seeh..
anyway things to do in order to start rdiing again..
1.Tension e cables
2.Put in e cranks..new or old??..dont noe..no cranks
cannot ride manz..
3.Get Seatpost from Pee or something..
4.Go to e bike shop n ask to check on e fitting of headset
n e cable routing..(hope its ok)..
5.Adjust e brakes
6.tune e derailuers
7.Get spacers..bloody steering tube too long..
Ask uncle remove e grips..change handlebar..
pinkish red azonic!!!..Whoa..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels