RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Tuesday, July 29, 2003


Hmmm...spent e whole dae fixing e bike todae..my new xtc..
so small so cool..n so new..okok..
Yesterdae:
Went to e beach with Josh, Vincent, Wei Juan n Samuel..
we all went there juz to get a tan but for me.. i tried to hide
in e shade..have been too ne-waa to do anything..Patrick
called n asked me to collect e frame ard 8...but we had bbq
til like 8 guess wat bbq was on of e lifeguard watchtower
platform..hmmm...lifeguard all chao keng..next adjourned
to e bike shop..Josh said he knew e way but he got it mixed
up wif another shop lucky my eyes were sharp n saw e shop's
signboard..we didnt go to e wrong one...after tt we headed to
Josh house coz he said he got something to give me n i was
feeling lazy(actually supposed to go cycling wif my fren..) Josh
poured out all tis extra bike stuff ..hhmmm i took platform
pedals..a mud guard ..arrghh..too long anyway den after
slacking for a while we headed to Tiong Hin to buy some stuff..i
wanted a chain breaker n a bottom bracket extractor n Josh a
chain breaker n a chain..E bike uncle told ,e tt e Giant frame had
an integrated headset n so required an adapter so i had to call
Patrick to get e adapter from him..n guess wat e adapter was
half chipped coz e bicycle uncle no skill..hehe~ anyway we chatte
for a while n Josh expressed his need for a stem n e guy had an
extra so he btrought all his extra stuff down..namely..clippless s
hoes..azonic handlebar..n e kore stem took al of them..me took e
shoe n e handlebar cfoz e shoe fitted like a glove n e handlebar w
as wat i wanted..but very pai seh to take his stuff..but he said its ok
all extra no use..Stayed over at Josh place..Josh spent e nite repairing
his bike n we watched..
Todae
Went to bike shop to install headset cup n bottom brakcet..uncle said e bottom
bracketsize n e one from my trek different wil look ugly..one side longer..went home
after tt...stripped e bike in 1 hour..was clueless on fixing up e headset n taking out e
cranks..went back to e shop..went back had problems wif e headset crown face.
.went to e shop near my place in desparation..he gladly obliged which was weird..
fixed up most of e bike already..except e cranks coz e bottom bracket of different
size..my bottom bracket will come out of e housing n coz one side of e cranks to be
wider..Looks like a trial bike now...small size no seatpost...
Very summarised review of wat happened too tierd n bored to write too much..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels