RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Tuesday, July 15, 2003


Tidying up my room was very fulfiling..finished everything by 3pm today..
very pleased now i have more space for myself!!..weee...Unwanted stuff
has been thrown away together with stuff i rather not part wif...esp those
i haven used in a long time. Have tis habit of keeping stuff juz in case can
use in e near future but nv use at all..Anyway found a long lost birthdae presie
a Braun Buffel leather wallet..luckily i didnt buy e fossil leather wallet e other time
but 1 prob arisedwhere to keep my coins n keys??..Dont have any more hp
pouches or small pouches...opppsy...n founde "poem" after e marzocchi suspensions..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels