RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, July 20, 2003

Mass inaction when Individuals in danger-The Straits Time


Reasons for inaction??
Shirking responsibility wif e tot tt someone else could n
would have stepped forth, if that person was really in
need of aid What made it easier on the conscience was
the presence of others, which must have think, in my
subconscious, that even if something happened to this person,
it would not be my fault. Second and perhaps more striking,
was the fear of doing something that those
who were around me were not doing..
Namely shirking of personal responsibility and irrational fear
of sticking out in the crowd..(copied some points from e aricle..too lazy to type out
everything..no time too..)
Be tt Good samaritian go out of ur way to help others..go e extra mile n even more
stepping out is e hardest i noe i haven been able to cross this barrier many times

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels