RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Tuesday, July 15, 2003


Did i write this???!?!?
Miss u e most tonight
U r leaving for Thailand in a few daes
But it will seem forever for me
Time will stay still these daes

Knowing tt ure feeling confused
Iknow its best to let u sort things out
Perhaps love will stay maybe e opposite
But i m sure I will always be there for u

Looking back memories are bittersweet
But i thank GOd for all of them
The pain n hurt inside remains
Scars will heal but memories will nv be forgotten
...
My loneliness is wat i cannot bear
The silence is not wat i want to hear
I want to scream out loud
I want to fall to my knees n cry

Where r u??
How could u be so cruel??..
U never call or page
How can U expect me to rest in peace
When my heart pounds at e tot of the worst happening
When will all this stop?? When my feelings for u die??
No..Inoe tt wont happen...

hmmm...so i wrote this...i dont really remember..but this is definately my
handwriting..feel someone pulled e plug on my memories forgetting e
past n only focusing on e present..
I m but a fool in e game of love...coz only fools rush in..why do i always
fall head over heels n lose my bearings...=(

Left some parts out, too uncomfortable to put it down..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels