RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, July 20, 2003


Sunday Service
Believe i have seen today's preacher somewhere b4..
juz cant recalll where...

"This is my father's world
O Lord let me remember
That though the wrong
Seems oft so strong
God is still ruler yet"...something like tt forgot the lyrics..dont really remember...
poor memory..

"If you do away with the yoke of oppression with the pointing finger
and malicious talk, and if you spend yourselves on behalf of the oppressed,
then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night wil be come like the
noonday. The Lord will guide you always;
he will satisfy your needs in a sun-sorched land and will
strengthen your frame" isa58:9-11

"Oh Lord what is man that you care for him,
the son of man that you think of him?
Man is like a breath;
his days are like a fleeting shadow" Ps144:3-4

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels