RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Friday, July 25, 2003

Hmmm all these are Dirt Jump frames which are mostly used for
Dual Slalom or Bike Super Cross(BSX) n Urban Assualt..noe supercross??..i
ts similar...course full of humps n berms..riders have to fly over e humps n
skid their way out of e berms n swithcbacks..see who gets first..n of course
pulling off stunts on their way like no handers or tabletops..Urban Assualt is
like going thru obstacles in an urban area..like flying over fences..jumping
on to benches..Wheelie-ing down e stairs..blahz..anything u can think of..
very cool..especially in videos n when captured in pics..Wana try maybe
becoz of e influence of e magazine i read..Mountain biking uk..where all
these are very hot..Dont wanna risk my life for all these tho..i dont wanna
grow old with nails or plates in my body like my bro..He's crazy over soccer
n me??..cycling??..Off-road cycling..to be exact..always weight e risk b4
going to Bukit Timah trails or doing silly things..Cross country needs a
light bike.. n dirtjump nfreeride need heavy onez..so how?? Plunge
hard earned money into buying them?? To be or not to be????...very
confused whether to risk injury for my hobby..seen many get injuried..
broken collar..broken legs..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels