RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Tips on off road riding for Newbies like me
When doing down hill, especially when near the hump, slow down a bit and put
your bum behind the seat that will prevent you from flying over the bar. Try not
to brake too hard, that will stop the momentum and cause you to lose balance
and fall over. One thing I learn about going down hill is speed is your friend
and choose your line carefully. Avoid small grooves that can trap your wheel
and small rocks that can knock your front wheel off the line.
Just let it roll!!! You will learn to love it!! Some tips from e experts at togo..
Ciao..See ya in a weeks time...Dont miss me ya..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels