RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, July 13, 2003


E parable of the talents

matt 25:14-29
2pts:
E way we handle money tt GOd has placed in our hands
is a litmus test
of whether we are ready for His second coming

E manner tt we use money reveals e depths of our hearts &
actual devotion to e cause of E Lord Jesus Christ...

E third servant was labelled "wicked n lazy"but why wicked??..
dont really understand tt part

I choose be holy
Set apart for u my Master
Ready to do ur will..

..Oh let Him have e things tt hold u..

Fight Valiantly under e banner
of Christ against sin, e world & e devil
& continue his faithful soldier & servant to
end of ur life....
Hmm...said tis pledge when i didnt noe anything..but been a letdown
many many times...probably cried when e pastor put e sign of e cross
on my forehead..I chose to be holy...why is it so hard to do..



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels