RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Friday, August 08, 2003

Complains
Cannot play tennis tomorrow..Rsm ordered for a inspection on our
attire for Ndp..

I am still not very pleased with e way i am playing..dotn noe why i
juz couldnt hit e high balls back to e other court smack them down
i mean.... my serve still sucks tho Tues i could do alot betta..i need
alot of practise..i am also not sure whether to use my racket or my
bro's my bro's has higher tension n whether i should use a overgrip
or not..which is betta..a bigger grip or a small grip??..i need e practise
..my elbow hurts nowadaes after tt dae of intense serving..

stupid rehearsals waste time..marched in n out 5 times n they said we
were doing very goodthen why make us do e ssame thing over n over
again???..Can use tt time to get my bike done n my serve corrected,
my backhands nailed n down e lines perfected..

My bike's cranks cant fit properly after taking them out..need some
extra force(hammer) but dont wanna do it let e mechanic do it..
anyway coz e cranks cannot fit properly..e front derailuer
cannot catch on to e biggest chainring coz e crank teeth are in e way..

WAhz..transport fees to n fro camp is like 8 bucks more ex den sharing a
cabbie..4 pple will be like 6 bucks each...=(


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels