RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Thursday, August 21, 2003

Haven been writing much..nothing much happened these
few daes..
Been training at Kallang n booking in at night for e last few
daes..
Did downhill on a unridden trail at Bukit Batok on Tuesdae..e one opp.
Bukit Batok SS. Not very fun. But then Wee Jin n I stayed ard my neighbour to
do trials. Was alot more fun, we were all trying to jump over an obstacle. WE
took 2 brick n a stick in between as e obstacle so it wont be too dangerous.
After a few attepmts i cleared it. Not once but many times hehe~ so cool.
Very successful dae..tried again on WEd. failed terribly..was too tired i guess..
anyway played tennis alot betta in e morning.

Vince enlisting tomolo..All e best n welcome to e big family hehe~
God bless ya..Hope to see ur commissioning parade next year!!
=)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels