RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Hmmm...tot my com kena virus last night. It would give an error message
"Remote Procedure Call" something..n den i would start a count down for 1 min b4
shutting down e comp. Tried e whole switch it on n off..but e msg would appear
secs after starting up. 1 min wat can i like do..Anyway todae after training i tried
switching e modem n on again..walaaa...logic is ."..call" only e modem can do tt..
whew...

Anyway todae i got my serves over e net!!!..70% accuracy so happy but now my ground
strokes r not going where i wan them to go..Sometimes rallying quite boring those guys
like to play among themselves..e ball seldom comes my way..hmmm...wanna be coached!!..
Its much betta tt way..We all can improve our strokes n can find out our mistakes n
practice drills to eradicate these mistakes..haizz..3 more weeks!!..Betta buck up..
Wanna restring my racket to a tighter tension so tt e ball has more control n less power..
still comtemplating..
Like Adrian's Shirt "Dont feed e forehand" haha...true for me..esp. a knee height ball..
make u run down e court hehe~
okok..me not tt good..soon soon..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels