RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Friday, August 08, 2003


Hmmm..finished my bike already only..So proud i did it my way..hehe~..anyone
needs a mechanic??...Weekend shift can only..sorry huh..hot property hehe~
left wif e raceface prodigy cranks tt cant fit..dont noe why its supposed to fit even tho
e brand of e bottom bracket is FSA.. isis drive stands for international standard something..
hmmm...haizz..anyway gonna take it on a ride tomolo or Sunday to church anyone wanna
follow??..hmm..muz get seatpost from Pee first..hmmm
Anyway tomolo's National day..hope we recover from e economic crisis fast n tt
dont take e pple ard u for granted..one day u will appreciate them but they probably
wont be ard..=)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels