RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

He has seen his fair share of people baulk at the idea of going public to expose corruption, criminal activity or inefficiency in the civil service.

'They will come with all sorts of complaints but when you ask them to tell their story to the media, they refuse.

'This is what I call typical Chinese behaviour, they don't want to upset the status quo. But the younger and better educated Chinese are different, they know their rights and are not afraid to speak up,' he notes.-e straits time interactive

seems familiar..not willing to upset e status quo...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels