RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, August 03, 2003

Hmmm..realised something..in every different phase of my life i have to
almost start my social circle afresh..
Explanation:
1.Primary school..ermmm no good eg.
2.Sec school..no one in my primary school cohort went to SJI except for me...
3.JJC..only had a few SJI guys going there..mostly SAJC..esp. my classmates.
4.NS only had a few SJI n JJC pple in e same unit..didnt noe them very well den..
5.(future) NUS environ eng. no one in my social circle is going to study tt course
except..Shihan but she will be my senior den..
Poor thing ritezz...always have to open up to make new frens...few in my case
is like less den 10..=)
Luckily me still have e 3 musketeers..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels