RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Sway day..
Attached out for tennis tot didnt need to tell CSM tt i was
going off..so we e tennis players left for home..whne i reached Jurong.
my pl. mate called me to ask me to go back...Csm not happy wif us not
reporting to him..After a bit of negiotation we went back only to find Csm
had booked out n he had given me n Liow 2 extras each within one
weekend..ie..sat n sun guard..was very fed up being played out..i took a cab
down 20bucks!!..someone pls refunding e fu*king money..
Anyway i didnt wish to report to him also becoz i had enough..this morning he
called us back n said only WeeJin name was mentioned in email not ours..we
had to get an email written until den we had to join e coy in training..i was like wat
e fish!!..like i m needed in e training...spent almost an hour coordinating wif our in
charge to speak to our Csm n write tt email...Being such a pain in e ARSE..i decide not
to report to him..n walaa..2 extras for u n me..aaarggh..wat a pain in e ARSE he has been
todae...
1. force us to get email done...it will be done in a matter of daes wat..dont have to be so fussy..
2.said who said u all attach out??..Go for trials only mean attach out..wahzz...like i cannot play
like tt..very offended..
3.made me go back..waste 20bucks
4.Played us out..so wat if u had a family to look after u have no indignity..i will nv trust u if we
ever go for war..so selfish..
Not gonna cooperate wif him...alwayz smoke out..nv help us..wateva..ord in 9mths..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels