RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, August 10, 2003

Fell down todae
Opposite e Seventh Day Adventist Hq..Constructions all around.
Went down this narrow make shift bridge...my bike suddenly tilt
to e right n my forearm was scratched by e wooden railings n den
fell frm e platform..wahzz..not serious but now i have a big abrasion
or sorts..looks like a rash..on my forearm in e shape of italy..like a leg..
Ouch..
Hmmm..luckily we(Zr n Me tried TEF biker's junction) Sorry Vince u were wrong.. All e
other bike shops were closed esp e chao keng Dirt Werks..dont noe when they open
also..Fixed up my raceface cranks for me(e shop near my place wont help..all scared of
trouble scared they spoil e cranks they have their pt but really hate4tis kinda working attitude)
n also ordered a shim for my seatpost..they were all out to help like we were some valued
customers..like tt feeling..Zr got his new brakes..luckily he bought V brakes $35 only..disc
brakes tho recommended my everyone are very ex. Thanx alot Wilson n Bernard(i tink) for ur help..
Took to this guy outside e shop saw him do a manual n a trackstand n i asked him he did e
trackstand..he gave me e exact method e net teaches..he said it took him 3 mths to perfect
wif training 2 times a week..betta start bucking up..wanna manual down a stairs one dae..
he had a stag frame..rock shox fork n Magura HS33 brakes n gold world force riser bar drool...
Had a fruitful day..ok at least my cranks were done...


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels