RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, September 21, 2003

21 Sept. Bad dae for practising street
After a 3 hr long session of karoke wif VIncent, Zong Ren n Shuhui. (It was freezing there...wat a relief i didnt get hyper therma or something...
Went back home n after dinner i went to practise trials. Practise hopping in place, wheelie manual, trackstand.

The broken link
Was at e basketball court practicing. It was all well until this guy came n sit down at bench with his bike. He looked liek he was waiting for someone so i minded my own business. Then after 5 min he approached me n ask me how to go to boy's home n so after explain i tink he still didnt understand i lead e way to e place. Mission accompolished. On e way back was traveeling on e str road n tot hmm...why not..lets do a wheelie there..n i shifter too many gears n e e chain gave way. Whoazz...luckily not doing anything dangerous..Went back removed e broken chain now cannot go to e 3rd chainring coz its too short already. Need to buy one soon.

A flat.
After fixing up, i felt like going back there n trying out a manual i almost got it b4 e chain snapped. So i went down this time with my helmet coz can get injured one wat. Went manualing down e stairs at e basketball court. Almost did it but i pushed my weight forward when i manualed down e first stairs...after a few tries i decide to take a easier stairs first. I went over to another stairs to do..this time i failed. N in order to get back to e top i i climbed up this upslope n den when down. Below was a open drain i could clear easily. N i did but heard a hissing sound...flat tyre!!!...wahzz...sianzz..should have taken more precaution. haizz..

Expendiuture this month:
Wilson hyper hammer 6.3 -80
Restring-25
Brake Booster-10
Fox racing Tahoe glove-25

To get soon:
2.35 tires n inner tube $30 plus
inner tube- $8 (good one)
new bible- 430 plus (lightweight)
platform pedals -$50
rear n front blinking light- $20
27.5 inch handlebar- $30-60


-tis is not my birthdae wishlist, hmm....coming soon lehz!!!! juz wanna check how much i going to spend.
My birthdae wish is for all of u to be happy haha...serious..flash tt glamourous smile at me tts more than enough. =)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels