RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Thursday, September 11, 2003


Spending much nowadaes.
Juz spent:
25 -on new racket strings coz mine snapped..crossfire 2..whoa!!..finally.
21 -15 on a new chain brute coz i juz spoilt mine..e lousy one from park tools threading came loose
-6 on an inner tube coz my inner tube leaking. got a small hole

Gotta spend:
80 on racket(new) from my captain. Hyper Hammer 6.3 hehe~ finally a wilson. Dont noe wats e craze abt Wilson everyone has one..gotta try..anyway my racket got lotsa cracks like gonna spoil..
70- on weiliang's bike..helping set up..haizz...when will a cheap fork come by??..Den i can start work..sianzz..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels