RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Friday, September 05, 2003


Hmm..todae met many pple..
Had lunch wif Geraldine, chatted abt..hmmm..hmmm..oh ya cars...she is even part of some motorsport club..hardcore manz..hehe~ she really interesting in racing cars n not afraid of high speeds..She dyed her hair again now its brown wif a little of bright yellow(golden). Poor ger has to support herself..haizz..same pple diff life (in chinese)
In e evening met Adrian at Citylink wif GuoJian...Adrian's like my super good fren in jjc ..me him, sheng jie jielin n yanfeng n sometimes dylan n junliang always havocing in class but usually me jielin n yanfeng n junliang fooling ard in class..luckily for me i still studious tho playful otherwise surely fail my A's hehe~. We chatted for a while abt old times..updates on e other classmates n all..slacker still has e figure of a swimmer..no fair..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels