RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Monday, September 01, 2003


Hmm..juz came back from cycling. Super fun. Went to NTU to conquer e hills in NTU. E downslopes n difficult upslopes were more fun than i tot of ourse when there's company. Well, had Wee Jin n Pee..as usual Pee being e fastest. Then we stopped by e 7-11 at my place. Then to Pee's place to pass Wee Jin his Blue fox Jersey. Pee n I were wearing e red one(Pee gave me one)
After tt headed to E International Park for a race!!..Very cool place spacious n most of all, empty. Pee went thru e route once n after some rest we were all set.
Pee: Liwei, once ur front wheel crosses e white line we will start.
I was tinking as my front derailuer was having problems catching on to e bigger chainrings i decided to stay on e biggest chainring but i knew i would make me slower at e first part. But better den not catching on e chainrings for a dist ritez?
N we were off, as i tried to change to higher gear but e rear d. screwed up..i ended up adjusting for quite a while which i was trying to avoid. So i was last, but hope came when Wee Jin didnt turn at e round abt..hehe~ holland..so i was only Pee n me n i was chasing him all e way..sweat sweat n guess wat..at e end i forgot to turn in..Saw Pee waving i jammed on my brakes n strangely my rear wheel skid juz enough. to make a turn..whew fun manzz..Hmm..one dae will beat Pee..one dae..

Diana
Boarded e 174 bus tis morning n realised a very familiar figure was siting at e seat after e TV mobile near e rear door. At 1st i didnt look in e direction, i was afraid was being spotted but I kinda realised tt she like cannot recognise me anymore. I took the seat at e back but i kpet looking at her to see n confirm its her. It looked like her, but her lips were paler n she was dressed rather decently. E last time i saw her like 2 years ago, she was wearing a tube top. Had an impression from young that she quite "he-ao" one..But tis time like quite different. Through e journey i was looking at her to see if she was really Diana. Dont noe why when there was an empty space behind her i didnt take it n say hi or something. Too bad i fell asleep halfway i couldnt see where she alighted. I wondering where she was going u see..Bukit TImah? or Orchard..so i guess Orchard's out..I spent e entire looking at her. Remembering how differently she looked in e past.
Anyway forgot to intro, Diana is a ger. Hehe~ ok ok She's my mother's good fren's daughter. I have known her since young. She's quite pretty but tt time i didnt bother n guess wat she looks betta now. Without tt Ah lian look, looking alot more demure.
=) hehe~ still got chance??..Nahzz..tink she's attached..=PpP No fair!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels