RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, September 28, 2003


"I rode what u dug last summer"
"I have confused my intentions with my abilities"
"How u ride not wat u ride"

Got all these new stickers to add to my very nice frame. Courtesy of MBUK!!! Yea todae i went to Marche wif Zr n his fren n i saw e mag at e newsstand there. They even have dirt mag which is like very rarely found. So happy. Now waiting for e next issue with a free dvd footage of selected clips from e World Cup at fort William..drool..
N i have a very cute Cartoon Knight on my seatpost tube..Hehe so happy.
Put
" Unfortunately all e better paid jobs start b4 i wake up. Dont follow me, I'm not thinking" in e middle of my mirror so cool...hehe~
Flat again.
Went down to cycle again. Practice trackstand, bunnyhop, normal hop n manual downstairs. Was feeling very confident as almost everything went well cept for e manualing. Decided to try bunnyhopping up e curbs. Started with e baby one. No problemo. Went on to e higer one. Tot i cleared it. Then i heard a bang n a psst. Shit!! Rear tire burst again. I put too much pressure in e tire. It blew. When i went home i took out e inner tube, e hole was unpatchable. Haizz..my dad suggested i get those thicker onez..more ex. But can last longer. Haizz..where's my patch kit!!!. No one sells one when i need them. Tomolo me going down Yan there or Bike Haus n see if they have. Hope they do. Luckily got conference with Zr, Shuhui n Vince or i would have been jumping mad at myself. Why nv release some pressure from e tires why so complacent!!.
See lahzz..
Inner tube -$6
Patch kit-$8
ouchzz....$14...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels