RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Thursday, September 11, 2003


Todae's an impt match. Win todae's match n we will be thru to e Quarter finals or semi finals. Not too sure its juz super impt.
Sian huhz. Fridae got to do guard. I noe i should do my bit after so long but its e travelling i really dread. U cant read on long journeys will fall asleep soon. If u sleep thru-out its very tiring. N some idiot borrowed my badge n haven return, been asking ard. But no one has returned it. N i need e badge for duty.
Woke up in a shock, some guy called my hp. He was selling his brake booster Whew! tot i was late or something. He was selling for 10 bucks.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels