RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, September 14, 2003


Todae was a great dae.

Realised my doggie is really cute. WE got a chair overload now coz my daddy juz bought new ones from ikea. E old one we put in e living room n there is this one next to e window. My dog would jump up tt chair n stand on its hinds n look outside so cute..hehe~

Kona Stab Primo
Went to meet this mechanic he got some stuff to sell me. Anyway i noe him he used to work in Beauty World Dirtwerks but closed liaoz..not making money. Anyway he let me ride his bike to draw money coz i didnt have any Used vincent's money coz got no OCBC ard i bought e brake levers n shifters n cassette n ZR bought e fork all for 100..quite a good deal..e fork was quite nice n retro.. Anyway So i rode his Kona..whoazz..very heavy but very cool...( i couldnt lift it up hehe~) His handlebar very long n saddle really low...look like riding motorbike hehe~ n he had really cool n funny stickers
Azonic chubby bar
Hydraulic disc brakes
fox rear shock
Marz monster ride
f.u.n.n headbanger headset n
atomic lab rims front pure white n rear black
N Nokian 2.7 inch tyres..juz e all e freeriding components i wanted to test..
Now nahzz...concentrate on street/ urban..once i can manual down a staris n clear a stair gap den we tink if i wanna get those parts.
Dont poser mahzz..Walk e walk, Talk e talk

Got some fotos..
Lelong:
He has a Identiti Dr Jerkyll frame with seatpost n Tioga saddle for 300
whoazz..white frame lehzz..n e frame quite light. =)

Cute
Went out to my uncle's place coz his baby ger is one year old. E baby ger's so cute like to put her index finger in her mouth. Like to smile n likes attention alot. It can even laugh..
wahzz..seldom see tt. Very shy also..like to walk backwards..hehe~ botak too..Oh ya.They gave each family one box of mooncake..yummy..=)

House warming
Then my family went over to my other uncle's new place. He fetched us there. Punggol there..wahzz..so spacious n empty place ideal for me hehe~. Anyway his place was so spacious n cool. Dont noe how to sae e house really very nice lahzz..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels